*Effective February 15th 2023, Card Valet will no longer be accessable to our members*
We encourge you to download our Pennstar Federal Credit Union Mobile App to gain access to your debit card managment, account balances and more. If you already have our mobile app, you will be prompted to an automatic update. If you have not yet signed up for our Virtual Branch Mobile App, simply click the link in the top right hand corner to get started today!
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call. We are always looking for better ways to serve our members, and we appreciate your patience with this update!
Want to be a member at Pennstar?
Click here to see if you can
Please be aware of scams relating to COVID-19 relief deposits or checks. Pennstar as well as the IRS will NOT call, text, mail, or email you to confirm your bank or paypal account information. During this current situation, we would like to reassure our members that Pennstar is in excellent financial condition and federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, an agency of the Federal Government.
We also offer many products that will enable you to bank at your convenience including:
- Home Banking - Check balances, transfer money between accounts, look at your account history, and pay bills! If you have questions about signing up for virtual banking, please give us a call or visit us at the Hermitage or Mercer branch
- ATMs - Utilize our own ATM in Hermitage as well as the following ATMs free of charge: Any First National Bank, Sheetz, GetGo, and credit unions located within Pennsylvania
- Night Drop - Make payments or deposits utilizing our safe and secure vault night drop, located in the front of the building
- Mobile Check Deposit - Through our mobile banking app, simply take a clear picture of the front and back of your check and submit. Funds will be credited to your account in as little as one day!
- Online Loan Application - Please apply for loans using our online tool
Let Pennstar's Auto Buying site help you with
the hassle of shopping, comparing, and applying
for an auto loan. You can even check out NADA
values and get a free Carfax!
Simply click the image above